About Me

header ads

HAIR CARE: KNOWING USE HENNE



After months in the shade, here is the return of hair tips on my natural natures! I will present you the result of my last henne but I will mainly flood you with advice!

Le henne is an unrivaled hair care product. Here are the results you will have from the first application:
volume
shine
sheathing
protection
No you do not dream, everything you hope for from your hair after hundreds of chemicals tried in vain, you will get it from a simple natural powder mixed with water.

The henne color, or not, just read the label and more precisely the INCI composition:
lawsonia: colore
cassia: does not color or brings a light red reflection on light or white hair.
With I'll end up being redhead.....!BAD.
The lawsonia applied alone on a white or blond hair will give red. But the darker your color will be, the darker the color will turn red, to get a slight reflection on black hair.
Cassia can give slight reddish reflections but it is not a generality. Sometimes look for that reddish reflection and never get it
The lawsonia mixed with other powders makes it possible to obtain tones going from the roux to the black passing by the chestnut, the burgundy, the red. To know more do not hesitate to contact me or read my article "all know about the henne" available at the top of this page!

With the henne I can have green hair .......! GOOD.
but  To avoid this small annoyance completely reversible, never apply a mixture containing indigo on a white hair, blond or clear without prior coloration of the latter. Never discolour a hair that has been colored with indigo.

The henne is not irreversible during the first uses, if you make many applications of henne, only regrowth will allow you to regain your natural color but with the chemical it is the same is not it ?

METHOD

The henna comes in powder form. I mixed it with a little warm water before I froze it. For freezing time, one night is enough, or even a few hours, you can also freeze it and store it for some time as well. Be careful to only freeze the henne, the interest is to develop red pigments. If you are looking for coppery reflections do not freeze it.
To thaw it I place the freezing bag in warm water about half an hour. Then I finish wetting the preparation with hot water to put a warm paste on my hair.
I wet my hair without washing, then I apply the mixture. Once the application is complete pack your hair back on the top of your head in a very sexy food film or even more elegant in a charlotte! Lay paper towels to avoid unsightly streaks. Leave it on.
Based on my long experience in counseling and testing, there is no need to leave hours and hours. It is better to often make henna, anyway it will degenerate. The rule is simple, the more you will do the more it will hold, the more it will darken! As for me I leave it more or less two hours!

The rinse! Again you will surely hear something else else but I knew how to free myself from the ideas received on the henne then trust me: rinsing with water of course, with a big shampoo see more if your henna is not creamy to application. Feel free to apply one after Shampoo.

Important to my eyes and this will you be surprised: the oil care on dry hair just after the henne! yes, the henne combined with oil is an unequaled brilliance treatment!


There you go! Remember that the result varies depending on the history of your hair and the products you use. For example, the silicones of the shampoos reduce the catch of the henna. My color is the fruit of 6 years of henne more or less regular and natural care.

Last advice do not use boiling water on the henne, it does not color any more after, or much less!



Post a Comment

0 Comments